ST 100 Dual Channel System with Two TD-100 Irons
Production Soldering Station with 2 Channels/2 Irons
PACE's ST 100 is a dual channel, production soldering station with Digital Display and keypad plus a host of programmable features not found anywhere on similarly priced systems! The system is packaged with two TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Irons, considered by many to be the most comfortable soldering handle available. The unit features 2 individually powered and controlled handpiece channels, providing the capability to run 2 different IntelliHeat handpieces simultaneously, and at different temperatures! The ST 100 also features a crystal clear Digital LCD Screen which displays the temperatures of both handpiece channels, in real time! Standard features include: Digital Display; IntelliHeat Control; Temperature Setback & Auto-Off; Password Lockout; Definable Operating Temperature Range and much more. The heavy-duty metal housing makes this system the ideal choice for the harshest environments and the sloped face of the front panel is a standard feature for ease of use.
Significantly Lower Your Costs with TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridges
The system is packaged with 2 TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Irons, along with Tip & Tool Stands. Crafted by a team of surgical instrument engineers to eliminate fatigue and improve control, the PACE TD-100 is simply the most ergonomic, powerful and easy to use soldering iron on the market today! The handpiece uses a patented Tip-Heater Cartridge which can be changed in seconds, and most tips heat up within 10 seconds flat! Yet TD-100 single point soldering tips cost less than $11 (US) ... compare that to the much higher prices of Hakko, Metcal, Easy Braid, Thermaltronics and JBC tips!
Most single point TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridges cost less than $11, heat up in seconds
and are Hot-Swappable without tools and without turning the power supply off!
Power Without Expense!
But just because they cost less doesn't mean TD-100 tips are less powerful. Performance and responsiveness is exceptional, perfect for demanding Lead-Free or multilayer soldering. TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridges feature instantaneous load sensing and on-demand power. Thermal demand is continuously monitored and the heater responds immediately by providing power to meet the demand from the work, without overshoot. And operators are not locked into a single temperature like Metcal, Easy Braid or Thermaltronics, which require a separate (and very expensive) tip to be purchased for each temperature desired!
- IntelliHeat Control Technology
- Standard system includes 2 TD-100 Soldering Irons, 2 Tip and Tool Stands with Sponge & Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip, holding 6 tips
- 2 channels power 2 separate handpieces simultaneously, at different temperatures
- Digital LCD Screen displays the temperature of both handpiece channels, simultaneously
- Fully programmable, digital processor, LED Display with soft-keys
- Adjustable and accurate closed loop temperature control from 500°F-850°F (260°C-454°C)
- Password lockout
- Temp Setback and Auto-Off helps maximize tip life and saves on power costs
- Tip and Tool Stand with Sponge & Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip and holds 6 tips
- Can accept 2 optional Instant Setback Cubbys for extending tip life
- Definable Operating Temperature Range
- Completely ESD/EOS safe; ESD Grounding jack
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting
- Can be mounted under bench or shelf with optional Bracket pn 1321-0609-P1
- Expand capabilities with optional IntelliHeat handpieces: MT-100 MicroTweez, TT-65 ThermoTweez and PS-90 Soldering Iron
- IntelliHeat Control Technology
- Digital Display & Keypad
- °C/°F Temperature Scales
- Password Lockout
- Temperature SetBack
- User defined operating temperature range
- ESD grounding jack
- ESD Safe metal housing
- Power Requirements120 VAC, 60Hz, 150 Watts Max/230 VAC, 50Hz, 150 Watts Max
- ControlLED Display & Keypad
- Control TechnologyIntelliHeat
- Tip to Ground Resistance2 ohms or less
- Temperature AccuracyMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Absolute Temperature Accuracy° 1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Temperature RangeTip Heater Compatible Handpieces = 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
SensaTemp Compatible Handpieces = 176°(Dial)or 37°C (Digital Display) to 482°C (350°(dial)or 100° (Digital Display) to 900°F) Nominal
- System Can be CalibratedYes