ST 450 Convective Pre-Heater
The ST 450 is an analog, closed loop, temperature controlled convective 1500 W preheater. The heating area is 140mm (5.5") x 140mm (5.5"). This preheater is ideal for applications where focused hot air is desirable or where cooling air is required after the application of heat such as area array applications.Additionally, the nature of hot air allows heat to get into those hard to reach places all too common on today"s electronics.
The ST 450 can be used as is, or one of 3"air wash" nozzles can be attached to focus the heat where it is needed (4.5" Air Wash Nozzle 4058-0003-P1 is supplied with the system). The ST 450 can be used as a stand-alone unit with either the ST 525/ST 550 PCB holder or can be used with the ST 300, ST 325, or ST 350. When used with the ST 325/ST 350 (with the optional software package) the heater activity of the ST 450 can be controlled through the ST 325 or ST 350. The ST 450 is completely self-contained and when in cooling mode, the airflow is increased to 50 cfm.
- Power Requirements 197-253 VAC, 50/60 Hz 1500Watts max..
- Temperature stability3°C (5 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Absolute Temperature StabilityMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Temperature range37-205°C (100-400°F)
- Heating Airflow35 cfm
- Cooling Airflow50 cfm
- Focus Nozzle Part Numbers4058-0001-P1 1.5° Square Nozzle4058-0002-P1 3° Square Nozzle4058-0003-P1 4.5° Square Nozzle