ARM-EVAC 50 Bench Top Fume Extractor
Quiet, High Efficiency, Bench-Top Fume Extraction
*Dual Arm Attachment sold seperately*
The Arm-Evac 50 is a unique, portable, cost-effective, bench-top fume extractor that provides wide area fume extraction or highly efficient source capture at two points using the optional arm attachment (8886-0055-P1). The Arm-Evac 50 features operator adjustable airflow, quiet operation and a wide variety of filters to meet the needs of virtually any application.
- Compact and Portable Design.
- Low Noise Level (54 dBA)
- Contains one laminar flow, plenum inlet
- Easily adjustable flow rate.
- Can use up to two attachable arms to service two stations at once.
- Contains a General Purpose Filter
- Can also use PACE's Cleanroom Filter
*All accessories sold separately*
Armless - Plenum Inlet
1 Arm - Dual Arm Attachment (8886-0055-P1) with one arm removed.
2 Arm - With Dual Arm Attachment (8886-0055-P1)
- UnitArm-Evac 50
- Power Requirements115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Size215mm (8.5")H x 330mm (13.0")W x 315mm (12.5")D
- Sound Level*54 dBA
- # InletsOne laminar flow, plenum inlet
- Flow Rate*Adjustable: 152 m3/h (90 cfm) max with Plenum,
One Arm Adjustable: 84.5 m3/h (45 cfm) max
Two Arms Adjustable: 60 m3/h (30 cfm) max per arm
- System OptionsDual Arm Accessory
- Standard Primary FilterGeneral Purpose Filter
- Filtration OptionsGeneral Purpose Filter