ThermoBond Cir-Kits, Surface Mount Kit
Terms and Definitions
Process Guides that cover specific component applications for assembly, rework and repair. These are searchable by installation/removal, component type, and handpiece or system used.
Process guides covering basic knowledge such as tip selection, tip preparation, land preparation, etc.
Addresses critical maintenance and troubleshooting steps to keep you and your equipment working at top performance and efficiency.
Complete Consisting of:
ThermoBond Frames (tin plated on one side):
Chip Resistor/Capacitor 1200-0147-01
Inductors, MELFs, Tantalum Capacitors 1200-0148-01
SOICs, TSOPs 1200-0150-01
PLCCs, LCCCs, SOJs, Ceramic QFPs, Basic Cir-Kit Material 1200-0151-01
and Dry Film Adhesive for Custom Shaping/Cutting PQFPs 1200-0152-01
Abrasive Stick, 1 piece
Kapton Tape, 12.7mm (0.5") x 76.2mm (3.0"), 10 pieces
Provise Kit (for cutting and scraping) 7016-0003-P1
Fine Angled Tweezers 1100-0043
Cutting Board 1143-0009
- Frame Material1 oz copper foil
- Dry Film Adhesive .04mm Thick (0.0015" Thick)
- Protective Backing .08mm Thick (0.003" Thick)
- Bonding Time15 Seconds
- Binding Temperature315°C (600°F) nominal
- Eyelets Over 25 different Thru-Hole Eyelet sizes are available
- Plating All ThermoBond frames come standard with 0.025mm (0.001") Tin plated on one side