ST 115 Power Supply
Terms and Definitions
Process Guides that cover specific component applications for assembly, rework and repair. These are searchable by installation/removal, component type, and handpiece or system used.
Process guides covering basic knowledge such as tip selection, tip preparation, land preparation, etc.
Addresses critical maintenance and troubleshooting steps to keep you and your equipment working at top performance and efficiency.
The programmable features of the ST 115 can not be found anywhere on similarly priced systems! The ST 115 is ideal for users having to deal with a wide range of applications. With this system, you can solder, desolder, remove components with a variety of tweezers and thermo-piks, as well as make use of the high performance, foot pedal activated air pencil. The system comes standard with PACE's patented SNAPVAC desoldering technology to ensure quick, clean removal of solder from any through-hole joint. The Hi-Flo pump is so powerful that you won't lose vacuum in continuous use applications when removing residual/excess solder from surface mount leads. The new high resolution pressure control valve delivers the widest range of adjustable airflow available on the market today. So if you're using the new TJ-85 to reflow a PLCC or an 0201 resistor, you always have the precise level of control that you need to get the job done right! The heavy-duty, durable metal housing ensures years of service and the sloped face of the front panel is a standard feature for ease of use.
- IntelliHeat Control Technology
- Digital Display & Keypad
- °C/°F Temperature Scales
- Password Lockout
- Temperature SetBack
- User defined operating temperature range
- Hi-Flo Pump
- Patented Snap-Vac Technology
- ESD grounding jack
- ESD Safe metal housing
- Power Requirements97-127 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max/197-253 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max
- ControlLED Display
- Control TechnologyIntelliHeat
- Tip to Ground Resistance2 ohms or less
- Temperature AccuracyMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Absolute Temperature Stability° 1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Temperature RangeTip Heater Compatible Handpieces = 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
SensaTemp Compatible Handpieces = 176°(Dial)or 37°C (Digital Display) to 482°C (350°(dial)or 100° (Digital Display) to 900°F) Nominal
- System Can be CalibratedYes
- Vacuum/Pressure Source TypeSelf Contained Pump
- Vacuum Rise Time150 ms Average
- Vacuum (Nominal)20 in Hg Max
- Flow Control ValveHigh Precision Needle Valve
- Pressure (Nominal)18 p.s.i.
- Air Flow (Nominal)8 slpm Max