MBT 350 with TD-100, MT-100 & SX-100
Terms and Definitions
Process Guides that cover specific component applications for assembly, rework and repair. These are searchable by installation/removal, component type, and handpiece or system used.
Process guides covering basic knowledge such as tip selection, tip preparation, land preparation, etc.
Addresses critical maintenance and troubleshooting steps to keep you and your equipment working at top performance and efficiency.
This configuration features the TD-100 Thermo-Drive iron that delivers the highest level of performance. The TD-100 uses tip-heater cartridge tips that posess amazing thermal performance. This configuration is ideal for production environments where high volumes and efficiency dictate the working environment.
To really protect your more expensive Tip-Heater Cartridge and fine point tips from oxidation, the TD-100 can be used with the new "Instant-SetBack Cubby". The cubby puts the irons channel into SetBack if it is in the cubby for more than 45 seconds! Up to two Instant-SetBack Cubby can be connected to the MBT 350.
Includes TD-100 ThermoDrive Soldering Iron, SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor Desoldering Handpiece and MT-100 MiniTweez Handpiece (IntelliHeat versions). Tips sold separately.
- Power Requirements120 VAC, 60Hz (240 watts maximum) & 230VAC, 50Hz (240 wats Maximum)
- Handpiece Technology CompatabilityIntelliHeat
- Tip to Ground resistance<2ohms
- Temperature Stability+/- 1.1C (2F)
- Temperature accuracyMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-Std-001
- Set Temp RangeTip Heater Cartridge Compatible Handpieces = 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
SensaTemp Compatible Handpieces = 37°C to 482°C (100° to 900°F) Nominal
- Vacuum Rise Time150ms Average as measured with PACE Process Monitor
- Vacuum20in Hg max
- Pressure18psi max
- Air Flow 8 SLPM max